Most of us are expecting long lines at the polling place on election day. Here are a few websites providing information that may be useful to you as you prepare to vote.
– tips from an AP writer
– Information from the National Disability Rights Network
– Voter rights protection
– All kinds of info on voting. Also has directory of information for around the country.
– Information on documenting your vote.
– A checklist of steps to take prior to election day.
– Good starting place on this topic at Ballotpedia, although you may want to verify locally.
As for me, my Election Day survival kit is going to include a cell phone, numbers for reporting problems, a snack, and maybe some water and reading material. And I’m bringing a buddy!
If you need read convincing of what’s at stake in this election, head over to RH Reality Check and read .
PS-You may have heard that a number of companies are offering free treats or beverages to voters on Election Day. I just learned this morning that this includes Babeland stores in New York and Seattle, who are giving out free sex toys to voters!